The New York Corn and Soybean Growers Association is a grassroots organization which works to develop and expand markets, educate members and consumers, and enhance public policy for corn and soybean growers in the Empire State.
- Alan Martinez, Principal Investigator Cornell Atkinson, Strategic Partnerships, Senior Manager
- John Tobin, Principal Investigator Dyson School, Professor
- Janet Smith, Project Coordinator Cornell Atkinson, Strategic Partnerships, Project Associate
- Patrick Beary Cornell Atkinson, Strategic Partnerships, Senior Director
- Jarmila Haseler Cornell Cooperative Extension, Agriculture Educator
- Paulina Klubok ILR School, Student
- Sebastian Lascola Arts & Sciences, Student
- John McKain Cornell Atkinson, Director of Strategic Communications
- Mike Stanyard Cornell Cooperative Extension, Crop Management Specialist
- Josefina Uranga Dyson School, M.S. Student
- Greg Albrecht New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets, AEM Coordinator | CNMP Specialist
- Jeremy Forrett Crop Growers Insurance, Senior V.P.
- Stefani Grant Unilever, Senior Manager External Affairs and Sustainability
- Scott Herndon Field to Market, President
- Betsy Hickman Anthesis, Director of Growth and Strategic Initiatives
- David Lane Farm Credit East, SVP ESG and Corporate Initiatives
- Annica McGuirk National Association of Conservation Districts, Northeast Region Representative
- Esther Park Cienega Capital, CEO
- Heidi Peterson Sand County Foundation, V.P. Agricultural Research & Conservation
The Soil and Water Outcomes Fund provides cost-effective solutions for soil and water stewardship, using the leading biophysical models and scientifically rigorous approaches to quantify carbon sequestration and water outcomes while providing technical assistance to aid growers on their sustainability journey.
The mission of the Great Lakes Protection Fund (GLPF) is to identify, demonstrate and promote regional action to enhance the health of the Great Lakes ecosystem. GLPF has provided financial support for this project.